- Barbara Tillmann
- Séverine Samson
- Daniele Schön
- Simone Dalla Bella
- Kate Stevens
- Bruno H. Repp
- Peter Keller
- Lena Nowicki
- Joanna Kantor-Martynuska, Emmanuel Bigand
- Ilona Laskowska, Simone Dalla Bella, Paulina Rolinska, Aleksander Litwinowicz, Edward Jacek Gorzelańczyk, Marek Harat
- Piotr Podlipniak, Edward Jacek Gorzelańczyk
- Magdalena Berkowska, Jakub Sowiński, Simone Dalla Bella
- Simone Dalla Bella, Anita Białuńska
- Anita Białuńska, Simone Dalla Bella
Music and language in the brain.
Music and language, so similar and so different at the same time. Cognitive neurosciences also participate to this debate by studying brain regions involved in music and language processing. Are these regions similar or different? And can the functioning of these regions be modified by external factors? In order to try to give a tentative answer to these complicated questions I will present data from neuroimaging studies comparing music and language processing as well as musicians and non-musicians.